Dog Day Care
Doggy Day Care is a great solution for dogs who have:
- High energy
- Dogs who are lonely
- Separation Anxiety
- Destructive when left alone
- Who need special attention
- Or any dog who needs to release some energy, be social and have fun.
Day Care: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-6:00PM
24 hour cancellation policy - $15.00 fee will apply
Pets must be picked up by closing time (6:00 PM)
Why Doggy Day Care
It's an excellent alternative to your dog staying home alone while you are at work or away for the day. Your dog will have the opportunity to play and socialize with other campers. Boredom behavior can lead to unwanted behavior such as chewing, licking, digging and barking. Our customers often tell us that their dogs go home exhausted, and sleep very well throughout the night. We take dogs outside for relief breaks throughout the day.
All play groups are supervised. Every dog is different, and some dogs may take longer to adjust to playing in a group environment. Every dog's visit is customized with your dog's safety and comfort in mind. If your dog does not seem completely comfortable, we will let you know.
All size dogs are invited to join us.
Day Camp Requirements
Please fill out the Pet Assesment Form and Liability Waiver Form.
We must have copies of the following vaccinations:
- DHPP (1-3year shot) Bordetella: Required every 12 months
- Rabies: 1 or 3 year vaccine accepted.
- Puppies can only receive rabies when they reach a certain age; typically 3 to 6 months, depending upon veterinarian recommendations.
- Negative Fecal Exam- Required every 12 months.
- All dogs must be on flea/tick prevention program.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by six months.
No exceptions made.